Job Title: Website Content Specialist
Job Summary: The Website Content Specialist will be responsible for developing content on the Midway Specialty Care web site. The successful candidate will have the winning mix of copywriting skills, basic SEO knowledge, and leveraging web analytics to ensure the website is optimized for customer audiences, mobile users, and accessibility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Facilitates the day-to-day activities associated with publishing and maintaining web content
· Enriches user experience through tailoring of content across the Midway website, including graphics, articles, rich media, and more
· Serve as primary contact to enrich and optimize data, images, and content to ensure web readiness.
· Work with leadership to identify, ideate, and execute new opportunities for web content
· Ensures published content is best practice compliant, including SEO, brand guidelines, and is tested for accuracy and quality assurance
· Test and troubleshoot fixes and improvement
· Collaborates with various departments to gather, create, and enter content into website.
· Develop and maintain schedule of web content activities to ensure site accuracy and relevancy
· Supports troubleshooting, and reporting issues to Chief Medical Officer.
· Support Marketing team to design/develop landing pages
· Contribute to the ongoing innovation of the digital marketing effort
· Tracks and analyzes site traffic and user events
· Collaborates with Chief Medical Officer to produce reports with actionable insights
· Provide additional web, digital marketing, and eCommerce support as needed
Required Skills and Abilities
· Must have strong copywriting skills and working knowledge of HTML
· Knowledge of accessibility best practices for the web
· Proficient in Microsoft Office • High initiative and forward thinking
· Creative and innovative thinker, organized, and solution oriented
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written and spelling matters
· Excellent time management skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Receptive to coaching and always learning – in tune with shifting trends in e-commerce and content marketing
· Ability to be both a self-starter and team player
· Strong organization skills and work ethic
· Basic SEO and eCommerce knowledge
Education & Experience
· Experience in project management and collaboration tools
· Medical Practice experience a plus, but not required
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in communications/marketing, journalism or related field
· 3+ years of Web Content Management application experience
This position requires an ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, lift, reach up, stoop, and carry items occasionally in excess of twenty-five (25) pounds. It also requires
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Job Description: Medical Assistant
Location: Midway Specialty Care Center-West Palm Beach and greater Palm Beach County
Reports to: Local Office Manager, Grants Administrator and Chief Development Officer
· Provides direct patient care under the supervision of a healthcare provider (i.e. physician, nurse practitioner and/or physician assistant) , evaluates outcomes, consults with other health team members as required.
· Ability to assist nursing and medical staff with routine examinations and patient treatments.
· Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
· Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
· Ability to position and prep patients for office procedures.
· Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity. Identifies and addresses psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs of patients and family.
· Interacts professionally with patient and family and involves patient and family in patient education.
· Maintains infection prevention and control standards for exam/procedure rooms; cleans, disinfects, changes linen, etc.
Bi-Lingual – Creole Preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Worksite location is in Fort Pierce, FL. Occasional domestic and international travel required. Salary from $37,500 depending upon qualifications. Mail resume to Tamara Williamson, 3255 South US Highway 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982