West Palm Beach – Midway Specialty Care Center
Jennifer Kuretski DNP, APRN, NP-C | Alisha Azemar DNP, APRN, FNP-BC | Lorraine Dowdy DO, FACP
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Monday – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Tuesday – 10:00am – 6:30pm
Wednesday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday – 8:00am – 3:30pm
Saturdays by appointment only, please call office to schedule.
The mission of Midway Specialty Care Center, as a not-for-profit clinic, is to provide our patients a comprehensive infectious disease care center, with primary care, and access to behavioral health services, gynecological care and nutritional support. Our dedicated team of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, medical assistants, and pharmacists work to provide total patient care with dignity to those living with an infectious disease.
New Patient Forms
All new patients should complete the forms and keep the reference document for your files.
Save time before your first visit, by filling out paperwork at home.
When you have completed them, please sign, and bring them to your appointment at Midway Specialty Care.
Please call us if you have any questions about these forms. We look forward to serving you!
- Download the forms to your computer by clicking on the “download the forms”.
- Print the form and fill it out with a pen.
- Bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
If you have trouble with the forms, you may also arrive at our office 15 minutes prior to your appointment and we can provide copies for you to fill out.
Lorraine Dowdy, DO, FACP
Lorraine Dowdy received her DO from Southeastern
College of Osteopathic Medicine. She did a General
Rotating Internship at Humana Hospital South Broward
in Hollywood, followed by Residency in Internal Medicine
and Fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Jackson Memorial
Hospital /University of Miami School of Medicine. She is
currently Board Certified in Infectious Disease. Dr. Dowdy
has been published on a number of occasions and has
served as Principal Investigator on several research
endeavors over the years.
Jennifer Kuretski, DNP, APRN, NP-C, AAHIVS, CCRP
Jenn primarily practices as an advanced practice registered nurse in the field of infectious disease. Jenn serves as the clinical administrator and is primarily responsible for the West Palm Beach office. She has provided infectious disease consultations in the inpatient as well as outpatient clinical settings. Dr. Kuretski attained the distinction of Doctor of Nursing from the University of Miami, School of Nursing. She has a particular interest in retroviruses such as Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). This interest and clinical experience led her to obtaining specialty certification as an American Academy of HIV Medicine, HIV Specialist. She has been involved in over 50 clinical trials in the field of infectious disease. She previously served as adjunct faculty at the University of Miami in the M.S.N. and D.N.P. programs at the School of Nursing. Dr. Kuretski is a family nurse practitioner certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
Alisha Azemar DNP, APRN, FNP-BC
All patients are expected to be an active participant in their health care by:
1. Assuming responsibility for certain aspects of their care.
2. Providing the health care team with a complete medical history including access to prior medical record.
3. Preparing for their appointment by bringing a list of their medications and any questions or issues that they have with regard to their diagnosis and treatment.
4. Following the Care Plan that the health care team has developed for them and communicating to the health care team any deviation from that plan.
5. Contacting the clinic for advice before going to the Emergency Room for non-urgent conditions.
6. Working with the care team to learn how to self-manage their care.
Call to schedule an appointment in our West Palm Office at (561) 249-2279